We announce the immediate availability of EssentialPIM 5.5. This is a major update introducing several
new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Key enhancements of PC version include:
- Native Dropbox support. Now you can store your database on the Dropbox cloud service and EssentialPIM will automatically download, upload, pack database. It all works as if you are working always with a local file. Now you can work on any computer without carrying your database with you!
- Full Apple iCloud support. For you, iDevice owners - now you can synchronize Contacts, Calendar and Reminder items over the air with EssentialPIM
- CardDAV synchronization. Now you can synchronize your contacts with any CardDAV supporting server (e.g. Owncloud)
New features of Android version:
- Calendar module. All EssentialPIM Calendar data is synchronized with Android EPIM Calendar module (as opposed to syncing with Android native Calendar). Currently Agenda and Day views are available, we are working on adding more views
- All contact fields are now synchronized with Android
- Photo synchronization in Android contact sync
Changes in iOS version:
- Fixed minor issues
All existing EssentialPIM users are strongly encouraged to upgrade to 5.5 version. If you are using Pro
version, this update is free for you if you purchased on 24th February, 2012 or later. If unsure, use
Help-> About menu to check the date.
For Windows, Android and iOS downloads, please visit our Get EPIM page.
The full list of changes can be found on the Version History page.