Today 6-th of July, EPIM Ltd. announces the release of a Pro version of its popular Personal Information
Management Tool- EssentialPIM.
EssentialPIM Pro is the advanced version of popular EssentialPIM Free- the award-winning solution to managing personal data.
EPIM Pro features functions in demand from our huge group of EPIM users and only those essential features that actually are useful.
Additional features in PRO version:
- Editable Categories. To Do and Tasks modules have common categories list. You can now add/remove, move up/down categories and custom colours can be assigned to each category
- Advanced To Do. Hierarchical To Do list. All to dos can now have sub to do tasks
- Database sharing. Each database can be used simultaneously by several users, concurrent access is allowed
- Attachments. Users can now hold their files directly in EPIM database! You can either save links to the files, or files themselves! Each Note/Task/To Do/Contact can have unlimited numbers of files attached/linked
- Assignees. Each To Do/Task can have assignees, selected from the Contacts module (or added customly)
- Backup. That's a robust backup solution, keeping adjustable number of copies of the database and made in adjustable periods, on the fly
- Fields in Contacts now have editable length. Adjust the database the way you want it to