EssentialPIM keeps becoming better and better and we are glad to announce the new 8.0 version of EssentialPIM Free and EssentialPIM Pro. A lot of new features and improvements are introduced in this version, the major ones are listed below.
- Tags explorer is a new powerful way to see all items that are tagged*
- Search inside notes of each item (Ctrl+F)*
- Create new tasks straight from Calendar*
- Ability to select parent items when creating tasks and notes via shortcuts*
- Improved conversion of email messages into other EPIM items (appointments, tasks, notes)*
- EssentialPIM's own adaptive anti-spam filter
- Add current date to most printouts from EssentialPIM
- In Week/Week Agenda/Month/Year view now it is possible to manually drag events to place them in your custom order
- Long-awaited advanced features to work with tables in Notes
- Heavy improvements to Find and Replace dialog in Notes
- Add custom fields for password entries
- Create additional fields for the "Address" section in Contacts
- Better display of recurring appointments in advanced search results
- On printing emails, a list of attachments is added
- Improved drag and drop of items in between the folders in many cases
- Numerous other improvements in all modules
*Only in EssentialPIM Pro
To get the complete list of changes, please see the Version History page.
EssentialPIM Pro 8.0 is free for users who purchased the regular license after 1-st of June, 2017 or who have a lifetime license. If you need to renew you license, please check out the renewal options on the Pricing page.
Download links are on the Get EPIM page.
NB! For synchronization with Android EPIM, the app should be updated to the 5.5 version. Here’s how to get it:
- Google Play store
- Direct download link