The EPIM team is proud to announce the release of the new version of EssentialPIM 1.8. This release combines a significant amount of new features and feature enhancements with a number of bug fixes found in the previous version of the program. Some of the key changes of EPIM 1.8 include:
- Full Outlook synchronization
- Additional encryption algorithms for the database
- TreePad format full import (*.hjt, including reconstruction of the document tree)
- Google calendar import and export of WEB iCal format
- Global customizable shortcuts for all functions of the program
- Ability to utilize tabs in Notes module
- Hierarchy and sorting in contact groups
- And many more...
The full list of changes is available in the Version History.