We are pleased to announce the release of new major EssentialPIM 6.5 version. It offers many improvements and fixes. The list of new features is as follows:
- A new "Related Items" tab for any item that allows you to see hyperlinked/related items*
- Ability to drag and drop attachments in between EssentialPIM windows
- New automatic update feature for easier, faster and hassle free updates
- Option to select which module to start EssentialPIM with (General-> Start with)
- Custom format for dates (General-> Date and time formats)*
- Threads aka conversations*
- Email templates*
- New vertical view
- Rules for outgoing mail
- Incoming Calendar invitations (ics) are processed
- Sort and move IMAP/POP3 mail folders around
- Option to send unsent messages on exit
- Option to empty Deleted Items folder on exit in mail
- Check for missing attachments when composing email messages
- New context menu for each email: “Move to Folder/Copy to Folder/Forward as Attachment”
- Correct processing of read request receipts
- Automatic signature replacement when changing message sender with the “From” mail field
- Now it is possible to delete future events from the series/recurring items
- Extended Reminder window functionality (Go to Item/Show Item)
- Year view printout
- You can now create lists of checkboxes
- Extended Reminder window functionality
- "Filter" functionality (same as in To Do or Mail modules)*
*Available in Pro version only
Please visit the Version
History page for a more detailed list of changes in the new version.
Update to EssentialPIM Pro 6.5 is free for all lifetime license holders or for those users who purchased EssentialPIM Pro standard license with 1 year of free updates after May 1st, 2014. To check whether you're eligible, please click on Help->About.
If you need to update your license or purchase a new one, please visit the Buy page.
EssentialPIM 6.5 Pro and Free versions are available for download form the Get EPIM page.