How do I Subscribe To a Calendar?

Here we post and discuss the iCal calendars which users create with EssentialPIM
wessellj
Novice

How do I Subscribe To a Calendar?

Post by wessellj »

Greetings!

I'm trying to find out how to "subscribe" to a calendar with EPIM, such as my Google calendar. This way the information is in sync in EPIM and the online calendar. Both use iCal format, but in EPIM I can only find import and export functions.

MAny thanks!
TucknDar
Novice

Post by TucknDar »

Don't believe this is possible, although it certainly would be a magnificent feature!

+1 from me :)
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

We are planning a new feature for Pro version to synchronize to Google calendar.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Max Nemiroff

Post by Max Nemiroff »

Max wrote:We are planning a new feature for Pro version to synchronize to Google calendar.
I`m dont speek english so good (i`m from Ukrain), but i`m want to say - it`s realy importent function for many users! I want to by the EPIM - it`s simply the best pim, but i`ll do it then synchronize to Google calendar will be released only. Beacause i must synchronize my organizer with my Sony Ericsson s500i and much more... Now it`s impossible. But synchronize EPIM -> to Google calendar -> Sony Ericsson - and back - it`s can shoute this trouble...
Thanks for understanding.
Ничего нет невозможного!
TucknDar
Novice

Post by TucknDar »

I would also like to see the ability to subscribe to iCal calendars. I don't use the Google calendar and don't see a reason to pay $25 for the plugin. Regular iCal subscription would be much appreciated and I'd probably even pay for it as a plugin, even though I think it should be part of the program ;)

edit: ok, so I already had replied in this thread :D
Kast

Re: How do I Subscribe To a Calendar?

Post by Kast »

+1 !
SilverSTreak

Post by SilverSTreak »

I have multiple calendars in my Google account. I only want to sync one of them (not my "primary/general" one).

Am running EPIM Pro 6 - IF I set up a sync, do I get to choose the calendar I want to sync?

I don't want to try it and find out I have a bunch of entries I then need to delete if it syncs the wrong calendar.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There's no such feature yet, unfortunately. If we get more similar requests, will surely implement it. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
NorthGuy

Post by NorthGuy »

I also need the ability to add multiple calendars from google.