which reminder ist sent to calenda by sync

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
AndreasX
Novice

which reminder ist sent to calenda by sync

Post by AndreasX »

Hello !

I'm using EPIM 11.7.2. Pro in the portable Version, Lifetime.
I have this question already for a long time: In EPIM Calendar there are Reminders for 5 times of remind. Thats a great enhancement to the former and older versions of EPIM long before. I'm syncing in one way from EPIM to my Iphone. I think only the first reminder is syncing to calendar. Calendar on Iphone has two times to remember and I think only the longest time is synced to Iphone ... for instance remind me 14, 7, 3 days and 12 hours and 2 hours before an event, the calendar in Iphone has only the reminder 14 days before. I would prefer to sync the two shortest (in example 12 an 2 hours before) are shown in calendar or I can chosse the two reminders to sync (e.g. the input sequence determines which two of the five reminders are synchronised to Iphone Calendar (suggestion))
(Naturally I would prefer to take ALL reminders to Iphone, but I suppose there are restrictions in Ipone calendar as native Iphone app.)
Can I change the behaviour in any way?

Thanks!

Andreas
admin
Site Admin

Re: which reminder ist sent to calenda by sync

Post by admin »

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your suggestion. We can confirm that the iOS calendar has a limitation that allows for a maximum of two reminders to be created for each event.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
AndreasX
Novice

Post by AndreasX »

Hello Max,

nice to hear. But which reminder (one of max. 5) goes now by sync to the Iphone (the nearest in time or the first inserted)? Ther must be now a simple rule for sync. One of the reminder arrive in Calaendar now.
To get 2 of them to the Iphone and I can choose or set or the first two in the list or a better suggestion woul be very helpful.

Thanks

Andreas
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The current settings ensure that the farthest reminder will be synchronized and displayed on the iPhone.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!