Changing Font Size In Task Report Printouts

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

ecsaltz
Guru

Changing Font Size In Task Report Printouts

Post by ecsaltz »

Task report printouts could be easier to read if a global font size could be set. My vision isn't the greatest, and having an option to set the font size larger would make reading printouts a lot easier. It could be an option under the Task options page.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Changing Font Size In Task Report Printouts

Post by admin »

Thank you for your suggestion. However, we believe placing the option in the Print dialog will be more logical and convenient location, as it relates to the process of printing the screen.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
ecsaltz
Guru

Re: Changing Font Size In Task Report Printouts

Post by ecsaltz »

admin wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:16 pm Thank you for your suggestion. However, we believe placing the option in the Print dialog will be more logical and convenient location, as it relates to the process of printing the screen.
Yes, I agree. Hopefully, I might look forward to it being placed there in a future release.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.