Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

poet-man
Guru

Changes in 11.5.1?

Post by poet-man »

"Version History" says
"Resolved several synchronization issues with Android EPIM"
Would like to know what exactly was done/solved, in order to know whether things were solved I had problems with. Where can I get information as to this?
Thanks
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
poet-man
Guru

Re: Changes in 11.5.1?

Post by poet-man »

Would be great if someone had an answer to this!
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

These are a couple of sync issues that were fixed based on the sync log files we got from several of users.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

Sorry to say, but it's not user-friendly at all not to provide detailled information as to changes made.
This way users have to try on their own, what has been fixed or not. Lots of time to invest and possibly in vain
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

To better assist you with the synchronization issues you're experiencing with AEPIM, it would be more beneficial if you could provide us with details about the specific problems you're encountering. This will allow us to check if these issues have already been addressed in previous updates or if further troubleshooting is needed.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

That's why I delivered details, every time this was possible.
Nevertheless it would be great and timesaving, if information about solved issues was available
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

So - thanks a lot for providing information. Helped along very much.