Mail - collapse all folders

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

DaxAtDS9
Expert

Mail - collapse all folders

Post by DaxAtDS9 »

With many mailaccounts like me, it would be nice to have the chance to collapse all accounts at once (rightclick on „all inboxes“ or shortcut)
From Exchange to Epim Pro with blood, sweat and tears.
English / Deutsch
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mail - collapse all folders

Post by admin »

Could you please provide some context for your request? Specifically, why do you need to collapse all mail accounts from time to time?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
DaxAtDS9
Expert

Post by DaxAtDS9 »

I've eight mailaccounts with several folders for each account. On my home screen I've activated each Mail account with the corresponding inbox and spamfolders.
So I can see wich Mailaccount has a new incoming mail. From home screen I only have to click on the folder with a new mail and I get it.

But in Mail view the inbox is a subfolder of the mailaccount. So EPIM unfolds the complete mailaccount to show the inbox.

After processing the mail, I return to Homescreen via shortcut and jump to the next inbox. And so on.
But as a result now all mailaccounts in mailview are unfolded and that looks very messy. So I like to collapse all and everything looks fine again :-)
I know this "feature" will be only for freaks like me, who handle with such amount of accounts ;-)
From Exchange to Epim Pro with blood, sweat and tears.
English / Deutsch
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks very much for the explanation, clear now. We will take this suggestion into consideration.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!