How to stop EPIM Cloud sign-in

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
plp
Novice

How to stop EPIM Cloud sign-in

Post by plp »

I canceled EPIM Cloud last week after trialing but it continues to ask for sign-in every few minutes which prevents even using EPIM. I have deleted all my syncing accounts and any reference to the cloud or GitHub I could find but it still keeps popping up to sign into the Microsoft account email I used. Please help this action is driving me crazy. I canceled and was planning to use, EPIM cloud, on my new system which is being customized and delivered next week but not anymore if it is this hard to stop EPIM Cloud's intrusive behavior.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to stop EPIM Cloud sign-in

Post by admin »

I think you're mixing things up if you say "keeps popping up to sign into the Microsoft account email I used" - that has nothing to do with EPIM Cloud. Likely that window is from one of your Outlook email accounts.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
plp
Novice

Post by plp »

When I go into "more options" on the sign-in page it gives me the option to sign-in with GitHub and this message "To use this option, you must have previously linked your personal Microsoft account to a GitHub account". This only started when I set up a GitHub account to pay for EPIM Cloud so not email but EPIM and GitHub. So how can I unlink the GitHub account because at this point I am not able to even uses EPIM?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

GigHub has never been a payment provider, I think you're still missing something up. Please update to the latest 11.1.9 version and check if the problem is still there. If it is, attach a screenshot of the sign-in window to your next post. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!