Table - calculation

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

a8907433
Guru

Table - calculation

Post by a8907433 »

It was asked for here in the forum already a few times: Simple calculation properties for tables! EPIM is not asked for Excel-like properties..... but at least the SUM of a column would make much things easier! Can we expect such a feature in the more near future?
ecsaltz
Guru

Re: Table - calculation

Post by ecsaltz »

a8907433 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:54 pm It was asked for here in the forum already a few times: Simple calculation properties for tables! EPIM is not asked for Excel-like properties..... but at least the SUM of a column would make much things easier! Can we expect such a feature in the more near future?
+1

Truth be told, once the "sum" capability is there, all sorts of other similar capabilities (average, count, etc.) are typically very easy to implement in the software (my software developer's perspective). Agreed, I am not looking for an Microsoft Excel suite of features, just simple column stuff - and I would "draw the line" on further more advanced features at that point.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.
VictorParkerPIM
Guru

Post by VictorParkerPIM »

+1
I think the four basic functions +, -, x, and divide would be 99% what most people would want or need.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Noted, thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!