Cannot synch with EPIM Cloud

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

admin
Site Admin

Re: Cannot synch with EPIM Cloud

Post by admin »

dmdcissp, I don't know what you mean by saying "your system". If you could be more specific, this would be solved in no time like with other users.

firstoftwins, see my reply to you here about your not quite correct assumption for local calendars: https://www.essentialpim.com/forum/view ... 77#p124877.

There's the 14-day free trial for EPIM Cloud, so feel free to check it out anytime.
Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Steve Shank
Guru

Post by Steve Shank »

So, you folks are saying that my thought that the cloud sync might be more reliable than the rather flakey pc sync is probably incorrect, at least for now and the near future.
dmdcissp
Novice

Post by dmdcissp »

What I meant by saying "your system" is your servers or whatever EPIM system we are communicating with to synch up with.
dmdcissp
Novice

Post by dmdcissp »

No reason to take such a curt attitude with saying that because you stated that you did not know what I meant by "your systems" "this would be solved in no time like with other users" if I had explained what I meant.

I have recently retired from over 35 years in the computer industry so I am "technical enough" to understand what "your systems" mean.
I just did not realize I needed to clarify the term even more than what I had.