A different sync error

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
Steve Shank
Guru

A different sync error

Post by Steve Shank »

I get a different sync error. Here's a picture of it.
Sync issue.jpg
It does it with those files and also other recurring files. Notice that the sync errors indicate that the times are 2 minutes apart. That's normal. I have a reminder to schedule a car appt every 6 months and don't change or edit it. That seems to be a common denominator. Unchanging and untouched items somehow get their times changed with perhaps every sync. I get these errors for changing my razer blades and furnace filters as well. Same issue. Once put in my computer, synced to my phone and tablet, then left alone are constantly giving me sync errors because of a 2 minute time differential that simply doesn't exist as I don't mess with the items.

I can't upload my log files as they are 10.5 mb and 12 mb unless there is another way to do it.

Let me know what I can do to help.
admin
Site Admin

Re: A different sync error

Post by admin »

Thanks for the report. Will let you know if we need the logs.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

As to huge files:
Upload file to a cloud (i.e. EPIM cloud), create a link to it and send the link (instead the file). This way anybody you send the link to, can download the file.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
Steve Shank
Guru

Post by Steve Shank »

I had this error many times during the first few weeks. In the last couple of weeks, despite syncing daily to both phone and tablet, it hasn't shown its ugly head again.