Multiple Termine?

EssentialPIM auf Deutsch besprechen

Moderators: esque, chabar2000

hepcat
Expert

Multiple Termine?

Post by hepcat »

Was geht hier vor? Seit ich die EPIM Cloud nutze vervielfachen sich die Termine :-(

What is going on here? Since I've been using the EPIM Cloud, the appointments have multiplied :-(

Bild_2022-02-22_000815.png
mit den besten Grüssen aussem Pott
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Termine?

Post by admin »

We need the log file.

PS I edited your message. This is the first and the last warning about using correct words.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

Hallo anbei die beiden Logdateien, einmal für Epim Cloud und einmal für Googlesync. EpimCloud benutze ich um die Daten zwischen Büro und dem Home Office zu synchronisieren, Google um die Termine mit dem Telephone abzugleichen.

Es ist ein weiteres Problem aufgetreten: Die Fortschrittanzeige aller meiner Aufgaben wurde auf 0% zurückgesetzt.

Hello, here are the two log files, one for Epim Cloud and one for Googlesync. I use EpimCloud to synchronize the data between the office and the home office, Google to synchronize the appointments with the telephone.

I ran into another problem: the progress bar of all my tasks reset to 0%.
2022-02-24 01_13_58-E__Data_epim_data_ESSENTIALPIM_2021_05.EPIM - EssentialPIM Pro.png
2022-02-24 01_13_58-E__Data_epim_data_ESSENTIALPIM_2021_05.EPIM - EssentialPIM Pro.png (4.9 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Attachments
GoogleSync_2022_02_24_01_14_55.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
EPIMCloudSync_2022_02_24_01_14_55.zip
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What are we looking at in the logs?
1. Duplicates of the appointments mentioned in the first post?
2. Reset completion status for the tasks?

All that is for EPIM Cloud. Why would we need the GoogleSync log file? Are there any issues with it, as well?
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:46 am What are we looking at in the logs?
1. Duplicates of the appointments mentioned in the first post?
2. Reset completion status for the tasks?
Das weiss ich auch nicht. Beide Probleme, mehrfach gleiche Termine und das zurücksetzten der Fortschrittsanzeige bestehen ja.

I do not know that either. Both problems, the same dates several times and the reset of the progress indicator exist.
admin wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:46 am All that is for EPIM Cloud. Why would we need the GoogleSync log file? Are there any issues with it, as well?
Das weiss ich auch nicht, ich kann die Protokolldateien nicht lesen. Die Google Logdatei, weil vielleicht dort die Termine für mein Android Telephone bidirektional synchronisiert werden.

I don't know either, I can't read the log files. The Google log file, because maybe the appointments for my Android phone are synchronized bidirectionally there.
- HepCat -
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

Bekomme ich noch eine Antwort?
Will I still get an answer?
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Let's deal with the issues one by one and with as much info from your side as possible. Otherwise it wouldn't be possible to get to the cause of the problems and eventually fix them.
1. We need to know the exact name of appointment that got multiplied, which is shown on your screenshot in the opening post.
2. When exactly did the completion change for the selected tasks? After which actions? Please also mention one of the subjects for such tasks.
3. What kind of synchronizations do you have set up?
Thanks!
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

admin wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:43 am 1. We need to know the exact name of appointment that got multiplied, which is shown on your screenshot in the opening post.
Es handelt sich um den Geburtstag Sabine M. am 28.02.2022 zu erkennen an dem Zeichen für Serientermime. Am gleichen Tag wurde zwei neue leere Serientermin, ganz oben in weiss, erzeugt.
Gleiches gilt für den 15. März 2022 Geburtstag Rainer S., auch dort sind es wieder Serientermine.

It is Sabine M.'s birthday on February 28th, 2022, recognizable by the sign for series terms. On the same day, two new empty recurring appointments were created, at the top in white.
The same applies to the March 15, 2022 birthday of Rainer S., there are series dates again.
admin wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:43 am 2. When exactly did the completion change for the selected tasks? After which actions? Please also mention one of the subjects for such tasks.
Es geht primär um Termine. es passiert jedesmal nach einer Synchronisation mit der Epim Cloud. Einmal waren ALLE Aufgabe und Notizen gelöscht. Ich hatte aber ein aktuelles Backup.
Ausserdem wird nach jeder Synchronistaion ein neuer Tab "Baum 1" eingefügt und bei der letzten Synchronisation dort Notizen aus einem anderen Tab hinzugefügt. Bei den Aufgaben wurden ebenfalls ein neuer Tab eingefügt, dort aber keine Aufgaben hinzugefügt.

Bei den Aufgaben wurde nur die Fortschrittsanzeige zurückgesetzt.

Derzeit helfe ich mir damit bei jedem Wechsel des Arbeitsplatzes das Tool Dupe-Remover über die Datenbahnk laufen zu lasse.

It's all about appointments. it happens every time after a sync with Epim Cloud. Once ALL tasks and notes were deleted. But I had a recent backup.
In addition, a new tab "Tree 1" is inserted after each synchronization and notes from another tab are added there during the last synchronization. A new tab was also added to the tasks, but no tasks were added there.

Only the progress indicator was reset for the tasks.

At the moment, I help myself to run the Dupe-Remover tool over the data path whenever I change jobs.

admin wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:43 am 3. What kind of synchronizations do you have set up?
Nur Epim Cloud für Kontakte, Termine, Aufgaben und Notizen.
Termine mit Google Calendar, damit ich Sie mit meinem Telefon synchronisieren kann.
Derzeit habe alle Synchronisatioenen deaktiviert.

Only Epim Cloud for Contacts, Appointments, Tasks and Notes.
Appointments with Google Calendar so I can sync them to my phone.
I currently have all synchronizations disabled.
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Ok, seems something could be wrong with the sync data. Please try to clear it by clicking on File->Database Management, Clear synchronization data, select EPIM Cloud from the drop down box and click on the Clear button. Then sync with EPIM Cloud, remove the duplicates and not needed entries and sync again. Will it then start working as intended after the second sync?