Android App aktivieren?

EssentialPIM auf Deutsch besprechen

Moderators: esque, chabar2000

daho2018
Guru

Android App aktivieren?

Post by daho2018 »

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe mir heute ePim Pro gekauft und bin gerade an der Einrichtung. Nun wollte ich auch die Android App aktivieren, aber ich finde nirgends eine Information darüber.

Zwar kann ich die App separat kaufen aber ich meine irgendwo gelesen zu haben, dass diese in der Pro Lizenz für Windows mit enthalten ist?

Danke und Gruß
admin
Site Admin

Re: Android App aktivieren?

Post by admin »

Windows and Android versions of EssentialPIM Pro operate under different licensing terms and therefore you'd need to get Android EPIM license separately. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
daho2018
Guru

Post by daho2018 »

Hi, thanks for the info.

I have just bought the Android app :-)
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

admin wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:32 pm Windows and Android versions of EssentialPIM Pro operate under different licensing terms and therefore you'd need to get Android EPIM license separately. Thanks!
Sie schreiben auf Ihrer Website: "PC-Version UND portable Version" und ein Beitrag hier im Forum vom Mai bestätigt das noch einmal.

You write on your Website: "PC Version AND portable Version" and a post here in the forum from May confirms that again.

Das soll aber nicht das Problem sein. Was genau unterscheidet die Freie und die Bezahlversion bei der Android App? Ich habe hier mehrere Pro-Lifetimelizenzen im Netzwerk im Einsatz.

Wobei 75 € für eine Liftime ANDROID App ist schon etwas teuer. Ich nutze derzeit wie andere hier aCalender +, und mit aCalender funktioniert das synchronisieren ohne das ich darüber nachdenken muss :-/

But that's not supposed to be the problem. What exactly is the difference between the free and paid versions of the Android app? I have several Pro Lifetime licenses in the network here.

Whereby € 75 for a Liftime ANDROID app is a bit expensive. I currently use aCalender + like others here, and with aCalender it works without me having to think about it :-/
Attachments
Aktuell von der Website
Aktuell von der Website
Forenbeitrag vom 6.Mai 2021
Forenbeitrag vom 6.Mai 2021
mit den besten Grüssen aussem Pott
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Android EssentialPIM Lifetime license is €3.99 only :) Here's the list of features in the app, the ones with the asterisk are in the Pro version only:
https://www.essentialpim.com/android/android-features
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

Danke für die schnelle Antwort. Ich möchte mit meinem Google Konto direkt auf dem Mobiltelephone synchronisieren. Die Synchronisation mit der Windows Version ist nur grausam.
Thank you for your prompt reply. I want to sync directly on the mobile phone with my Google account. The synchronization with the Windows version is just cruel.

Und ich habe die Pro Version bei Google Play nicht gefunden. Bitte um einen Link, auch ausserhalb Play. Zahle mit Paypal.
And I couldn't find the Pro version on Google Play. Ask for a link, also outside play. Pay with PayPal.
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can sync AEPIM data with Google.

PayPal payment is possible, please PM me for details.
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

Hallo ich komme zurück auf die Android Pro Version. Inzwische verfüge ich über ein EPIM Cloud Abonnement.
Wie kann ich die Android Version mit mit der EPIM Cloud synchronisieren? Ich möchte Google nicht mehr nutzen.

Für die Lizenz siehe separate private E-Mail.

Hello I'm coming back to the Android Pro version. I now have an EPIM Cloud subscription.
How can I synchronize the Android version with the EPIM Cloud? I don't want to use Google anymore.

For license see separate private email.
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

At the moment there's an Alpha version of AEPIM available that would allow you to sync with EPIM Cloud. So let me know if you'd like to try it, will forward you instructions.
hepcat
Expert

Post by hepcat »

Ja danke, ich würde es gerne ausprobieren. In der Regel arbeite ich am PC, muss aber immer wieder mobil auskunftsfähig sein. Bisher drucke ich die Daten aus. Die Netzwerksynchronisation funktioniert nicht zufriedenstellend.

Yes thanks, I would like to try it. As a rule, I work on the PC, but I always have to be able to provide information on the go. So far I am printing out the data. The network synchronization does not work satisfactorily.
- HepCat -
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All right, forwarded your instructions via PM. Thanks!