A bug with weekday color highlights

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Lando

A bug with weekday color highlights

Post by Lando »

My platform: Windows 2000 SP4 / Loc: Portuguese / Installed: essentialPim1.exe 1,221 Kb

There is a highlight showing the "weekdays / no weekdays" in every week to help us, but, in my system, the highlighted columns are Friday and Saturday (well, I need they are Saturday and Sunday :) ). I supposed that happened because my idiom, and changed it to english, created a new database and, again, the first no weekday is friday.

As a last guess I changed my idiom to English, in regional settings. Uninstalled e reinstalled the essentialPim and all the same!

Is it a bug?
moloko
Beta Team

Post by moloko »

I show this too in the yearly view. I only use english verison.
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Thanks guys!
Can someone make a screenshot so that we are sure we are talking about the same thing?
Maxim,
EPIM Team
lando

Screenshot

Post by lando »

I have sent a screenshot to you by e-mail (since I don´t know how to put it here :(( )
lando

Post by lando »

- The current day (today) is 03/28 (monday) - the calendar on the bottom right shows it correctly, and shows sunday ('do' in my tongue) and saturday ('sá' in my tongue) in red (26 and 27 e.g.).
- But, in the big picture, the yellow highlighteds columns are on the days 25 and 26 (friday and saturday).
- Again: my localization is Portuguese, so I have ('d s t q q s s', which are 's m t w t f s' in english). It looks like you got the two sucessive 's' as saturday and sunday even tough in my language, the two 's' are sexta (friday) and sábado (saturday). It´s only a guess, of course. But, who knows... I´m a developer too :)
willsansbury

I'm seeing this too...

Post by willsansbury »

Win XP SP2... still need screenshots?