Envío máximo usuarios

Discuta EssentialPIM en español
tevela

Envío máximo usuarios

Post by tevela »

Buenas tardes,
desearía me confirmasen el envío máximo de usuarios (libreta direcciones) por mensaje.
Un saludo, gracias
Tevela
Max
Site Admin

Re: Envío máximo usuarios

Post by Max »

Hello,

I am not exactly sure what you mean (screenshots would help understand the issue), but there are no limits of addressees per message.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
tevela

Post by tevela »

Hello Anton,
Effectively, I tried to send an email to all my cotacts (195), when I could not rewrite it in groups of 60 contacts and I could not, then I tried it in groups of 40, either, and in the end I could do it sending 22 contacts approximately.

I have downloaded and installed the latest version 7.65.1. and I can not either.

Thanks for your attention.

…………..

Hola Anton,
Efectivamente, intenté enviar un correo a todos mis cotactos (195), al no poder lo relicé en grupos de 60 contactos y tampoco pude, después lo intenté en grupos de 40, tampoco, y al final lo pude realizar enviando a 22 contactos aproximadamente.

He descargado e instalado la última versión 7.65.1. y tampoco puedo.

Gracias por su atención.
Image[/img]
tevela

Post by tevela »

Good Morning,
I already told you in my previous email that I was able to send mail in groups of 22 contacts, this email was sent to you from your EssentialIPIM application.
A greeting.

Buenos días,
Ya le comenté en mi anterior correo que pude enviar correo en grupos de 22 contactos, éste correo se lo envío desde su aplicación EssentialIPIM.
Un saludo.

Hello,

Try to send mail to one contact. Will it work?
Regards,
Anton
Astonsoft, Ltd
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

It may well be the limitation of your mail provider- they often impose such limits.
We still need screenshots of a problem that you see, as then we can understand the exact issue.
Maxim,
EPIM Team