Email: Ability to "Move to" or "Copy to" folders when viewing

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

aprompt

Email: Ability to "Move to" or "Copy to" folders when viewing

Post by aprompt »

Re: EssentialPIM Pro 7.6 Mail module.

When viewing an email, there appears to be no quick feature for "moving to" or "copying to" a different folder. In order to "move" or "copy" the email to a different folder, one must close the view, returning to the main screen. Even then, right clicking on the email(s) requires navigating through the entire nested folders. Doing this for many emails being filed which are to be filed in the same folder is extremely cumbersome. I refer to Microsoft Outlook which has 1) a specific tool in the toolbar devoted to "Move" and just as important, 2) it retains a listing of the last few folders in which emailed has been moved to (pls see attachted file showing Outlook capability).

This is an extremely useful feature and saves a significant amount of time. Are the above features avail in EssentialPIM, as I am a new user and may have overlooked them.

Being able to synchronize w/my iPhone and Samsung tablets make this software very attractive as I'm trying to integrate everything into one application. Hoping EssentialPIM is that one application.
Attachments
Recommendation 1.jpg