Calendar entries have disappeared

Business edition tips, tricks, problems and discussions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Salgirl

Calendar entries have disappeared

Post by Salgirl »

Hi guys,
I am using Essential Pro on my laptop and the basic version on my Android phone (I don't seem able to upgrade on my phone for some reason). Anyway I am the only user. On my laptop version I entered a whole year's work duties plus other calendar entries. This sync'ed very nicely with my Google calendar and with my Android phone. All the entries I had put on my laptop version now appeared on all 3 very nicely.
I haven't a clue what I've done but all of a sudden my Google calendar has been wiped clean together with the calendar on the Pro version on my laptop. Luckily all the entries are still on my Android basic version! Have you any idea what I have done and how I can sync the entries back to Google calendar and the Pro version on my laptop please ?
Also, are there any video clips on how to do stuff as I'm not a great reader so manuals aren't very good for me.
Thanks a lot,
Sally
admin
Site Admin

Re: Calendar entries have disappeared

Post by admin »

I'd recommend you to create a new EPIM database file (File->EPIM Data File), then create a new sync with your Android EPIM and after synchronization all your calendar data should appear in Win EPIM. As for Google Sync - please specify whether you synchronized Windows EPIM or Android EPIM with Google Calendar. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!