Networking with colleagues using EPIM

Business edition tips, tricks, problems and discussions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

logies
Guru

Re: Networking with colleagues using EPIM

Post by logies »

MetalDrop wrote:So I'd say this dose seem to be some kind of bug.
Thanks a lot for confirmation. Astonsoft should hire you, but perhaps being hired means, that motivation goes down. ;-)
MetalDrop
Guru

Post by MetalDrop »

logies wrote: Thanks a lot for confirmation. Astonsoft should hire you, but perhaps being hired means, that motivation goes down. ;-)
Thanks, I try to help where I can. :D
Really it would be nice motivation if there was a way to get a little income for hanging out and helping with bug/support stuff and work flow pipelines. I think about making how to videos and posted them on youtube, but given all that I can figure out about making money on youtube it wouldn't ever pan out with software like EPIM. It's good software, but it's not popular enough to bring in enough of a crowd to get anywhere close to time involved for youtube style of revenue earning. Which is a real issue since all the software I really like is that way. XD
EPIM Portable Pro Running/Tested On: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit US-ENG|i5-6400+Quadro P620|i7-7700K+1050ti|i7-8700K+970GTX|AMD 5600x+1080ti|16GB+RAM&NVMe SSDs
[I'm helpful and often reply to questions, however I am just a fellow user and not staff.]
logies
Guru

Post by logies »

I have just bought 4 licenses for further testing, so the obvious problem of the demo version described above of not being able to delegate tasks has disappeared. I have to figure out the logic of delegating tasks, though.
Last edited by logies on Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
logies
Guru

Post by logies »

MetalDrop wrote:Really it would be nice motivation if there was a way to get a little income for hanging out and helping with bug/support stuff and work flow pipelines.
I think the only realistic way to make money with EPIM is to visit all kinds of local small businesses and show it around. They are often badly organized and need solutions for this. The question is whether they recognize it themselves... And there are many users of Microsofs Small Business Server in need for an upgrade path not tied to Microsoft.