ics import to Lotus Notes 9.0 - Error

Here we post and discuss the iCal calendars which users create with EssentialPIM
epim-user
Novice

ics import to Lotus Notes 9.0 - Error

Post by epim-user »

Hi,

today I tried to export an part of my to do list to import it in Lotus Notes 9.0. But if fails. Lotus Notes told me:
"Notes cannot import at this time. Your file is not supported."

Is there anybody out there to give me a hint to fix this issue. Because it is very importan to me. I would like to send
ics files to colleagues so that they can import the tasks in ther Notes calendar.

Thanks

Using EPIM pro latest version.
EPIM pro 7.54 user
Max
Site Admin

Re: ics import to Lotus Notes 9.0 - Error

Post by Max »

Hello,

just to be sure- you are trying to import EPIM iCal file into Lotus Notes? If you could send the file to me ( to ma@essentialpim...), I could check if the file is correct. It might well be that Lotus Notes is so old it does not support modern iCal flavor.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
epim-user
Novice

Post by epim-user »

Hi Max,

yes, I tried to import a EPIM pro file exported to ics to Lotus Notes 9.0 social edition.

I have sent a sample file today. Hope will help to figure out how I can import.

THX
EPIM pro 7.54 user
Gumbo

Post by Gumbo »

Hi,

i have a similar problem: trying to import an .ics file with word docs attached to the appointments to lotus notes 9.0.1 Social Edition with the same error. Did you find out anything about the problem?
We are creating the ics files via macro from an excel sheet. Would be glad for any hint.

Best,
Gumbo