Will it work on Galaxy Note

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
TeePee

Will it work on Galaxy Note

Post by TeePee »

Hi. I'm new to this but have had windows Pocket PC's for too long finally went Andriod.

I like the look of Essiential PIM but am nervous about sync. I have the app and the free destop not getting sync even though it reports as working, checked the differences between pro and free, I noted that sync is on the no list for the free version.

I am nervous about laying out for something that does not work, been there many times. :x

So will it all work on my Galaxy Note GT-N7000 ?

Desktop reports finding the phone and it is now listed under file/sync's.

Many thanks for any assistance. Any idea when your calender module will be available? :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Will it work on Galaxy Note

Post by admin »

Yes, sync should work with any Android device. And synchronization with Android feature is available in the Free version of EssentialPIM, as well. Please try it out and let us know how it went.

With regards to availability of the calendar module - working on it :)
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

Thanks for the quick reply.

I had already tried sync with no apparent result so thought it was not available.

However I thought I would give it one last go and thought what about the old network admin answer to everything..... So I restarted the phone and calender has synced but not all events, weekly repeats are correct but all monthly repeats are missing as are birthdays of contacts!

My Android calender shows that it is linked to google will this make a difference?
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

OK so now I know that this is not for me.

Found all the different catergories and synced them. This morning started up both PC and checked phone PC calender blank everything gone!

Glad I did not pay for Pro version.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What's your Windows EPIM version? Make sure it's the latest one 5.03. The issues you experienced are from one of the older versions.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!