Mail preview problem still not solved completely?

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mail preview problem still not solved completely?

Post by admin »

If your current settings in EssentialPIM are configured to download headers when checking for new mail, it will only begin downloading the full message bodies when you click on a specific message. The delays could be caused by many different factors such as your internet connection or the mail server itself (e.g., authentication mechanisms). There shouldn't be any noticeable difference in mail body loading speeds between different versions of EPIM.

If you want your email content to be displayed almost instantly, we recommend enabling the setting to download full messages when new mail arrives, instead of just downloading the headers.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Re: Mail preview problem still not solved completely?

Post by poet-man »

understand ... where delays come from, nobody really will be able to tell. Hopefully the full message option will solve this problem.
Honestly ... it was a surprise that this problem came up, at the same time when problems in this field had to be solved by several EPIM-builds. So the presumption was near, that EPIM caused the delays by some sort of changes in programing.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.