Bad synchronization with EPIM-Cloud

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

THambrecht

Bad synchronization with EPIM-Cloud

Post by THambrecht »

We (a small team) want to work with 1 computer (static IP in a wired network) and 1 android tablet (WLAN, same room) with EPIM-Cloud. We have very fast and stable internet-connection. First for a test - later on with 4 devices.
Computer --> Android (one way)

- Each time I turn on my tablet (after display time out) I get the message "conection not possible".
Then I have to repeat the search. (the computer is 365/24 online in a wired network, static IP)
Mostly After 2 times it finds my computer and I have to choose which PC I want to sync with. Although there is only one. (Last working IP is selected).
- It synchronizes only manuelly and every 5 times (during sync) the android app crashes.
- I don't want to set up my tablet 10 times a day to get a sync.
- On my computer synching with the EPIM Cloud does mostly never end. It stopps almost always in the mid of sync process.

With a lot of time and effort we get parts synchronized.

I have checked (computer and tablet) with other apps which sync with google very fast and reliable in seconds.
Other apps are synchronizing with a google account very fast and easy.
It's only EPIM (or EPIM-Cloud) that does not well. But I like the structure of EPIM very well and it would be great if we could use calendar and tasks in our small team.
It's just like the EPIM-cloud does not work.
Please help.
Thank you

Windows 10x64 (Android 7.0)