Recognizing incoming calls

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
admin
Site Admin

Re: Recognizing incoming calls

Post by admin »

If all goes well, you should be able to see the feature within a month or two. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Demal
Novice

Post by Demal »

Ram8 wrote:I really need to be able to sync EPIM app with my android's native phone app. Having to go through Google adds an additional margin for sync errors and puts all my contacts in a domain that I do not want them to be in. Would like to keep my contacts on my PC and on my phone. Seems this would be a priority so that EPIM is not dependent on someone else.
As your wish is off-topic I have written a solution for you elsewhere. Look here for copying your EPIM contact list to the native Android app without using any cloud service:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18579
-------------------------------------
I'm running EPIM Pro for Android 4.2.2 under Android 5.1 on a Fairphone 2 and EPIM Pro for Windows 6.58 under Windows 7.
Skynet
Experienced

Post by Skynet »

Being concerned about privacy is one thing. But the strange part is that the same people have no problems with installing several of the most intrusive apps on their phone, where the default settings is to give those apps permissions to pretty much everything. Facebook, WhatsApp and such is not compatible with "worried about privacy" :)