Password incorrect

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
shroyer
Guru

Password incorrect

Post by shroyer »

I have an iPhone and EPIM. The sync has worked flawlessly but lately I keep getting an error that says the password is incorrect for an Android. I do not own an Android.

The data sync seems to work anyway but I keep getting tat error message.

What can I do to eliminate the error for an Android password? How can I create a new password for the iPhone app?

Thanks

Bob
shroyer
Guru

Re: Password incorrect

Post by shroyer »

I re-installed the iPhone App and this "seems" to have solved that problem on password error
shroyer
Guru

Post by shroyer »

I am having problems with this Android password error again for some reason. I think it is connected to the fact that I have an EPIM database on the PC that links with both Google and the iPhone. Somehow, it may think that because I have a Google acct I am using an Android? It will not allow me to finish a one way sync from the PC to the iPhone. Also, how do I delete all of the EPIM data on the iPhone?

Thanks
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Go to Tools-> Options-> Synchronization-> your iPhone synchronization and re-enter the password.
You can not delete Calendar and Contacts EPIM spefic data. However you can delete passwords and to do by making one-way sync (dangerous! sync only Passwords and TO Do modules)
Maxim,
EPIM Team