Epim Today date format

If you are using Free version, please post your questions here. Please note, Free version support is done on a low priority basis.

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Delboy
Novice

Epim Today date format

Post by Delboy »

Is there any way I can change the date format on Epim Today on the free version ?
It's in British format elsewhere on the program IE; "day of the month,month,year" but on Epim Today the date shows in American format IE; "Month,day of the month,Year"

Cheers,
Del.
PeCe
Guru

Re: Epim Today date format

Post by PeCe »

In general EPIM follows the settings of your computer, but sometimes it is inconsistent. Often this is a windows problem.
Maybe you can try the solution I described in the following topic; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9809&p=41104
I think after doing this the problem should be solved.
Peter Tak
The Netherlands
Moderator and Dutch translator for EPIM
EPIM 11.8.4 Pro portable / Android EPIM 6.0.17
Delboy
Novice

Post by Delboy »

Thanks for the reply PeCe.
I read that post before posting my question, I'm afraid it didn't help.Thanks for trying though.

Del.
Delboy
Novice

Post by Delboy »

Hi again Peter,
I've had more time this morning to play around with your suggestion, just changing the location and format in itself didn't work so I also changed the short date format,saved it then changed it back to my preference and saved again,I rebooted the machine,loaded EssentialPim and bingo date format is now perfect.
So basically your suggestion does work.
Thanks very much.
Derek.