Found great-looking PIM at last!

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

PIMfanatic

Found great-looking PIM at last!

Post by PIMfanatic »

I have just joined the forum after having downloaded and installed EssentialPIM. I have been searching for a freeware PIM for some time, and was very pleasantly surprized to have discovered EssentialPIM. The program looks great, and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the authors for all their work and for making it freely available. It is very much appreciated. I'm now going to enjoy lots of time exploring the program and trying it out. Once again, thank you very sincerely. :D
PIMfanatic
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Hi! Thank you for appraisals, they are important to us:) If you have any suggestions- feel free to post:)
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Stefan

Post by Stefan »

PIMfanatic tooks the word right out of my mouth, thanks him and EssentialPIM Team. :lol:
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Thanks guys:) We are on its way to Final release 1.0 - then will come the time when people should start using EPIM in large numbers. And you will be the top experts or some even insiders:)
Maxim,
EPIM Team
airolg
Novice

Post by airolg »

I haven't said thanks enough either, so Thanks!!!
slodojo

Post by slodojo »

I just wanted to add another "thank you" to the list here. I have been waiting so long for a program like essentialpim. Free, clean, intuitive, small - it's exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much for making a great product .

-slo
moloko
Beta Team

Post by moloko »

I agree. This program is wonderful. I just found it this morning. You guys put alot of thought into this. Keep up the great work.
stefank60
Expert

Post by stefank60 »

Yup ditto from me - found it last night and it fills a gap that I've had for a while - a decent PIM/Organizer , that takes little space/resources, looks clean n smart, decent functionailty and the perfect price -FREE.

I've been looking for this prog for some time - trialed Mozilla Sunbird and removed it today - this is tremendous.

Deep heartfelt thanks for such a good product and a good attitude demonstrated on here in welcoming suggestions for enhancements.

Nice one folks keep up the good work and thanks again

Stefan