How to uninstall an ical

Here we post and discuss the iCal calendars which users create with EssentialPIM
Sasha
Novice

How to uninstall an ical

Post by Sasha »

I installed two holiday calendars, and since I do not like them (they do not show correctly the holidays) , I wonder how to uninstall them
I also would like to see a list which calendars I installed, theire names.
Max
Site Admin

Re: How to uninstall an ical

Post by Max »

Hi,

in EPIM, you do not install calendars, you Import them. You can not "De-import" the calendar. Though you can go to Table view and manually select events you want to delete.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Sasha
Novice

Post by Sasha »

An imported calendar has lots of events every year. I cannot delete each of them. I want to get rid of that calendar which only clutters down my personal calendar. Then I would reimport it and try with category tricks as you said
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Well if you had assigned a special Holiday category when importing, you could have done that easily. If you did not assign any category I do not think it is easily done.
Maxim,
EPIM Team
Sasha
Novice

Post by Sasha »

According to the EPIM team, an improvement will be implemented in next version, multicalendars: this will be a simplification. No more need to remmember to assigning categories
Max
Site Admin

Post by Max »

Sasha wrote:According to the EPIM team, an improvement will be implemented in next version, multicalendars: this will be a simplification. No more need to remmember to assigning categories
One detail- such feature is planned, but not in the "next version".
Maxim,
EPIM Team