How I Use EssentialPIM

This forum lists success stories of EPIM users. If you find EPIM useful- welcome to post here!
Dana
Novice

How I Use EssentialPIM

Post by Dana »

First I want to say thank you for making such a good program.

I use the program to manage my household which consists of 5 children 3 of which have a form of Autism , Myself and my husband. We always have a ton of doctors and service related appointments. I'm also using it to advocate for our children in school. They have been or are being ( depending on the child ) denied services in school. I use the program as my second memory because my own doesn't seem to be enough these days lol.

I hope to upgrade to the pro version at some point I can see where it would be very useful for my needs.

All the best,
Dana
Dana
Novice

Post by Dana »

I bought the program tonight ... a very worthy purchase ;) :D
michael in raleigh
Novice

Post by michael in raleigh »

Dana I use it the same way. To manage our household. We are a family of 5 with 1 in high school, one in middle school, and the other in elementary school. My wife works as a teacher and requires a laptop and we all work from different computers. EssentialPIM allows us to keep a central PIM database in which we all can view and add our schedules to.

I had been using a product called calendarscope and they also had a network version. However, their version could not ever do half of what essentialPIM does and they would not offer me any discounts. They wanted to charge twice as much as that of essentialPIM :( .

I am glad that I found essentiaPIM and they worked with me to get a very good price.

Michael