Interruption of recurring event?

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

poet-man
Guru

Interruption of recurring event?

Post by poet-man »

Maybe there already is a possibility, which I just donot see?

I have several recurring events.
From time to time, these need to be interrupted, say for 3 weeks.
So far I always deleted the corresponding events, which is not elegant at all, from time to time even anoying :oops:
These times (in summer) rather many companies tend to be in vacation. So yesterday I had to edit a lot of events, to know they donot take place.
It would be nice, if some sort of an interruption period could be set per recurring event, and the recurring events could go on after that period.

Do you see a possibilty?
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
poet-man
Guru

Re: Interruption of recurring event?

Post by poet-man »

@support
What's supports opinion to that?
Thanks
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
DanFelix
Novice

Post by DanFelix »

If I understand you, you would like to suspend a Recurring Event for a given period and then resume the sequence at a future date. Is that correct?
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

That's quite right
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

While this feature isn't currently available, we recognize its potential value. We'll definitely consider adding it to our development roadmap for future updates if more users support it. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

So I hope that many users support such a function! Not because I would like to have it, but because it would make EPIM even more practical, having one more function, that mirrors another content of everyday life