Epim cloud not syncing calendar to Android

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
paulfb
Novice

Epim cloud not syncing calendar to Android

Post by paulfb »

Hi - I've just started a trial of Epim Cloud, mostly because I wanted a better sync with Android (for notes, tasks and calendar). I've moved all my entries into the respective Epim cloud, but while the notes and tasks are now visible as they should be on the phone, there's nothing in the calendar. I've looked on the Epim cloud web page and everything is up there, and so I can't see why it's not working. I've been through all the menus on the phone and can't see anything that seems relevant. I've tried restarting the phone etc. Please help
paulfb
Novice

Re: Epim cloud not syncing calendar to Android

Post by paulfb »

To add to that, I'm also finding that changes I make to notes in Android do not get synced to my desktop.
I'm using v12.01 on the desktop and 6.0.17 on the phone.
I really hope I can sort this out. I guess if not I'll have to go back to the PC sync, which always feels a bit clunky, but does at least work.
paulfb
Novice

Post by paulfb »

Sorry - one more qualification. I reloaded epim on Android and it seems so to have fixed the problem with changes in notes from the phone not uploading. But the calendar problem remains.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

AEPIM will only be able to synchronize a calendar named "EssentialPIM" with the cloud.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
paulfb
Novice

Post by paulfb »

Ok thanks - I had put them all into the calendar called EPIM Cloud - which seemed more obvious. On the other hand it looks like only the Tasks in EPIM Cloud get synchronised on Android - which I guess I can live with.