Duplicate popups

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

jim999
Guru

Duplicate popups

Post by jim999 »

I knew I should never of updated EPIM sigh. I sync to Google and have a 2 way sync defined for calendar, contacts, tasks and note. I upgraded to 11.6.6 and noticed a series of duplicated notifications popping up on Windows 10. Yet when I go to EPIM I only see one entry for the duplicated popup. I changed the sync to 1 way from EPIM to Google and will see if that solves the issue.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Duplicate popups

Post by admin »

What type of notifications are you referring to? Could you please provide a couple of sample screenshots so that we can have a better understanding of the issue?
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
jim999
Guru

Post by jim999 »

They were notifications of appointments in my calendar. Since I changed the Sync from 2 way to 1 way (EPIM -> Google) I had no further occurrences. I have just changed the sync back to 2 way Google <---> EPIM and will post an example of the duplicate notifications. It showed the same appointment twice on the notification screen
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you encounter the issue again, please make sure to include the latest sync log file. This will help us investigate and identify the source of the duplicates.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!