How to use capture?

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

poet-man
Guru

How to use capture?

Post by poet-man »

When I want to write a comment to a blog article, I fill in name, email-adress and text. Sending comment returns "empty solution not allowed".
How do I have to handle that capture down there in right corner? Klicking on it just presents the link to capture provider.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: How to use capture?

Post by admin »

To resolve the issue, please try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser. This can often help to resolve various issues related to browsing.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

I will try. However this is a new device and browser. So I would expect there not to be any casualties from past
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There shouldn't be an issue with that functionality. It appears to be working as expected on our end.
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

Where to read how to use that functionality? In order to be able to realise what is different on my device
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your request. Could you please provide more information or clarify what you need assistance with?
poet-man
Guru

Post by poet-man »

Just tried again, and after lots of tries during last days, a task popped up, to klick on all images, where a bus could be seen.
At the bottom I should click on the verify button.
After this I could send a comment.
BUT - prior to that this "task" never came up. All I got, was that "an empty solution is not allowed" message.
I didnot do anything (clear cache or whatever). Now the task suddenly appeared and should have long time before.
So who made any changes on that subjekt, I just donot know.
So this leaves me with the thought, that some kind of ghost came to my aid?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Impossible to say for sure, but I'm glad to hear that it's now working as expected. If you have any further questions or issues, feel free to ask.