Error Popup

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

admin
Site Admin

Re: Error Popup

Post by admin »

Thanks very much! I'll let you know if we need any more information about he issue.

UPDATE: It seems that one of the system folders is missing. To resolve this, you can try removing the mail account from EPIM and then adding it back in. Additionally, if you remember when the error first occurred, please let us know and EPIM normally does not allow deleting system folders like Inbox, Sent Items, etc.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
eddie_s79
Experienced

Post by eddie_s79 »

admin wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:41 pm Thanks very much! I'll let you know if we need any more information about he issue.

UPDATE: It seems that one of the system folders is missing. To resolve this, you can try removing the mail account from EPIM and then adding it back in. Additionally, if you remember when the error first occurred, please let us know and EPIM normally does not allow deleting system folders like Inbox, Sent Items, etc.
I had the same error today. Maybe this helps others. I created the other day a new DB and imported the mail rules. The export of these rules seems to strip the "Move Message to" field (BUG?). After manually adding them back, the IMAP sync seems to be working again (I also received all the other emails that were hold back on the server).
KmxSoft
Guru

Post by KmxSoft »

All working now, however that might be due to me fixing it a few days ago rather than a new change. Can't remember now.