New EPIM calendar events don't get to outlook.com

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
SkipHill
Novice

New EPIM calendar events don't get to outlook.com

Post by SkipHill »

Epim desktop 11.1.5 latest, change log mentioned sync issues fiex.

This issue existed before and after the latest update.

I'm looking for some advice about how to figure out what's wrong and how to get this issue fixed. Apparently many users experience sync issues, and I don't see a common denominator for what fixes things, other than possibly clearing sync data, which I have done.

So epim to outlook.com sync for calendar and tasks, 2 way. Everything works from Epim to outlook.com, including deletions. But new events created in outlook.com do not get to epim. I've tried clearing the sync data, problem persists. I don't see errors in the log files.

Not sure what else I need to try. Should I clear and delete the sync and recreate it again after the update? I actually see the same issue with Google sync, Epim things get to Google, but Google entered things don't get to Epim. Maybe there are some hidden permission things in outlook.com or Google that aren't obvious?
admin
Site Admin

Re: New EPIM calendar events don't get to outlook.com

Post by admin »

We are unable to reproduce any of the issues mentioned. Create a new test event in either outlook.com or on Google, sync it with EPIM and then forward us the sync log file, also mention name of the recently created event. Thanks.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
SkipHill
Novice

Re: New EPIM calendar events don't get to outlook.com

Post by SkipHill »

I had a problem with epim launch where it was hanging with an execution error. Thought it might be all the account/sync fritzing I've been trying, deleting and recreating. So I reinstalled the latest, which resolved that problem, and now the calendars between epim and outlook/google sync both ways.

Not sure what fixed it, but thanks for the response. I'm impressed with the level of support in this forum.