Finding mail threads

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

SkipHill
Novice

Finding mail threads

Post by SkipHill »

I've been excited to see the new features and improvements over the last 6-12 months, and I'm impressed enough to be considering a switch from Outlook. However, there are several things related to finding/viewing email threads in Outlook I can't find in EPIM.

One is conversation threads. I've tried the "feature" in EPIM, but it doesn't do anything I can perceive. What I want is an indented view of all the emails related to one subject thread.

The other is related to finding received/sent emails related to a subject or topic. In Outlook, there's an option to save replies in the folder where the email you are replying to is stored. Immensely helpful in keeping things together. Nothing like that in EPIM I can find. Sent mail ends up in the Sent folder, disassociated from the received email. Not helpful.

If I missed a way to do these things, or there's a published plan to provide similar functionality, I'd love to know that.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Skip
admin
Site Admin

Re: Finding mail threads

Post by admin »

We are planning to enhance the existing Conversations feature in the next major update of EPIM (version 11.6) by including sent messages into the threads, as well.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
SkipHill
Novice

Re: Finding mail threads

Post by SkipHill »

Excellent! You guys are winning me over, slowly but it seems surely.