EPIM iPhone app. Tasks show late/red when scheduled for next day

Discussion of EssentialPIM for iOS and synchronization
Lee S
Beta Team

EPIM iPhone app. Tasks show late/red when scheduled for next day

Post by Lee S »

Good evening. Running EPIM version 11.2.1 on desktop. Running most current version of EPIM IOS app on an iPhone 8 plus with the most current software updates. Looking at the included image of the "Task" module I am seeing 8 items in red indicating to me "Late". Please note I have redacted some of the image for personal reasons. I believe the image should still show my question. Why are the items "Due Tomorrow" highlighted in red as "Late"? In the "Today" module they are NOT in red. Ie showing late.
Thank You for your attention.
Attachments
EPIM iPhone task.jpg
Lee S
Beta Team

Re: EPIM iPhone app. Tasks show late/red when scheduled for next day

Post by Lee S »

20230115 7:04p an update to this post. Looking carefully at the attached image you will note that it is timestamped 8:06pm. I have been tracking this further today as I noticed earlier in the day today that tomorrow's items currently were not marked in red. At 7pm today the tomorrow's items turned red.
Might I make two suggestions.
1. Today's items should NOT be marked red until midnight. Ie. today is not ended until midnight. I still have time to complete up until then unless this is tied to a setting for my day which I would be happy to set if I can.
2. Tomorrow's items should NOT be red until the decided time tomorrow. Never the day before.
Thank You
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for the detailed description of the problem. Confirm it, will improve it in the next update.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Lee S
Beta Team

Post by Lee S »

TY for your prompt response.