Occasional problem in Calender Widget 2x2

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
poet-man
Guru

Occasional problem in Calender Widget 2x2

Post by poet-man »

Hi there,

seems in some of the latest versions something has been done to make some problems vanish in the mentioned widget.
Until then, the today button very often didnot work on my Samsung device (Android 10). This is not the case anymore.
What still happens from time to time, is, that the + button doesnot work. If so, there is no action at all. After using the widget's today button or opening the calender module in app, it will do again.
However this is not repro-able. It just happens from time to time, without me being able to see any system behind it.

So maybe somebody else has this too and knows more?

BTW: Thanks to development-team that there are new versions of Android-EPIM, having fixes in it, that users are glad to have.

Thanks

Edit:
Functioned for some days now, without any problems. Today it suddenly occured again and only ofter using today button several times and also opening app's calendar module several times, I could use + sign again. Until then touching it just wouldnot do anything.
Everything I mention comes out of my experience. I'm not an expert. Feel free to try anything I suggest ... but always at your own risk.