Exchange mail not sending out emails

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: Max, TerryRogers

nigermain

Exchange mail not sending out emails

Post by nigermain »

Hi,
I just noticed that with the new version, when I sending email using my office 365 exchange mail, it shows that it sending however it does not deliver the mail. But before the updates, everything was okay.
Could you please give me a hand on that.
Best regards,
Germain.
nigermain

Re: Exchange mail not sending out emails

Post by nigermain »

Hi,

I just updates to 11.0.4, but still, Emails with office 365 Exchange are not delivered.

Best regards,
Germain.
ConLand
Experienced

Post by ConLand »

Hi Germain, I use 365 on two accounts, so I'm a bit concerned.

Do the emails sit in the Outbox, or do they go to Sent?
ConLand
Experienced

Post by ConLand »

Now I have experienced this issue firsthand.

Yesterday I tried to send 3 emails from my 365 account. None of them actually sent.

One vanished completely, was not in Outboox or Sent and was not delivered. One went to the Drafts folder. One ended up sitting in the Outbox. They were all to the same recipient. I tried to resend the Draft and Send/Receive but the two remaining mails stayed in the Outbox and Drafts. I'm sure my 365 account is setup correctly since I can send and receive mail from this account without issue on my Android phone (BlueMail client using 365) and via Outlook on Windows. And there is really nothing to setup as it's all automatic.

This is a very serious issue! How can we use EPIM if mails aren't reliably being delivered? For me this is a business account I got a 365 email for!! Can you please fix ASAP?