Synchronization problems

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

vinpug
Expert

Synchronization problems

Post by vinpug »

Hello, my name is Vincenzo and I am writing to you from Italy. I have been using the Essentialpim Pro for many years, both on desktop PCs and on Android smartphones. I only use the password form and the contacts directory. I would like to point out that the contact form has always had the problem that it does not synchronize the google contacts address book correctly. In fact, the number of contacts between the two headings does not coincide. Furthermore, if I make a change to a contact in the Essentialpim address book, I am forced to manually change the contact on google, because the synchronization does not report the change. Is there any way to solve the problem? Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Synchronization problems

Post by admin »

Please describe in more details about what is synchronized with what. I'd also appreciate if you posted a list of steps so that we could reproduce the issue by following them. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
vinpug
Expert

Post by vinpug »

I have synchronized the essentialpim on my android mobile with the essentialpim on the desktop pc. Then I activated Google conct sync on my mobile with my Google e-mail account. I also tried to use the menu options of the mobile phone contacts module "synchronize with google" and "Import contacts" but the problem was not solved.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Unable to reproduce the issue based on your description as unfortunately there's no list of steps.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!