Sticky Notes: Add Right Click Menu Text Formatting

Your suggestions for future versions of EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

ecsaltz
Guru

Sticky Notes: Add Right Click Menu Text Formatting

Post by ecsaltz »

I am using the content within sticky notes (Notes Module) as a reference for adding new tasks (Tasks Module). Using the "Convert To" function would not work, due to there is no particular organization within the notes. As I create a new task, I would like to notate on the sticky note the text that is now listed as a task - like "striking out" that text to show it's been accounted for. I could see the use of other basic text formatting (bold, underline, italics) might be useful, too.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Sticky Notes: Add Right Click Menu Text Formatting

Post by admin »

Did you know you could already use shortcuts for text formatting in sticky notes? For example, Ctrl+U underlines selected text, Ctrl+B makes it bold, etc.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
ecsaltz
Guru

Post by ecsaltz »

admin wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:59 am Did you know you could already use shortcuts for text formatting in sticky notes? For example, Ctrl+U underlines selected text, Ctrl+B makes it bold, etc.
I didn't! Thanks, problem solved.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Your initial suggestion about availability of some basic formatting controls is nevertheless noted. As some users may not know about possibility to use shortcuts.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!