Not syncing tasks from PC to Android

Discussion of EssentialPIM for Android and synchronization
randyrls
Novice

Not syncing tasks from PC to Android

Post by randyrls »

I just upgraded to PC EPIM Pro version 11
On Android Samsung S9+ EPIM is version 5.8.7

I have a two-way sync setup between phone and PC.
A calendar entry on the PC was not synced to phone. I erased the sync and recreated it.
I Optimized the PC database and Cleared the sync data.
I noticed that the PC EPIM had a "Calendar" entry with the entries shown on the image.
The Entry shown had "Local Calendars", "Calendar 1" highlighted. When I changed it to "samsung SM-G965U", "Calendar 1" I synced and it did sync to the Samsung.

I'm not sure how to proceed. Can I revert to the Older PC version of EPIM? Is there a way to cause all tasks and events to sync? It looks like (many / most / all) events and tasks are not syncing to the phone.

I usually enter events and tasks on the Android, but I do add them to the PC if I am at home.

Thanks for your time and attention.
Attachments
EPIM_001.jpg
admin
Site Admin

Re: Not syncing tasks from PC to Android

Post by admin »

Events from only Calendar 1 under samsung account will be synchronized with AEPIM. At the same time, currently all tasks are continue to be synchronized with AEPIM, no changes there.
Previous EPIM versions are available here: https://essentialpim.zendesk.com/hc/en- ... s-versions
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
randyrls
Novice

Post by randyrls »

Hello; I tried to revert to Ver 10.1.1 and then tried 10.2 but both reported they could not open the database because it was 11.0 I have a backup of 10.1.1 from July 7

Is there a way to combine the Appointments into one calendar? I really just want both devices to show the same calendar.

What is the current release version of the Android EPIM? I have 5.8.7 Is this current?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just move the appointments into Calendar 1 under samsung account (copy-paste, for for instance or select, right click and choose the required calendar). AEPIM 5.8.7 is the latest version at the moment.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!