1. Adding the ability to hide the note text assigned to a task/appointment in calendar view.
2. Disabling the option that automatically changes the color of the text in the task from black to white.
Ad. 1. Why?
I like to add a lot of text to the task description, but it usually looks wrong in the calendar view.
- In typical for me 0.5-3 h tasks, the text does not fit much and it is usually truncated, so it is still not very helpful (as on an orange task in attachment).
- A lot of such text leads to confusion when I want to look at the whole calendar collectively and then I could use a simplified view with only the titles. Like "Week agenda" view but arranged in "Week" view.
- If we use bold at the beginning of the note, its text blends with the title (as on a green task in attachment).
Ad. 2. Why?
A purely stylistic matter, I don't want to have some tasks written in black and some in white colour (orange vs green task in attachment). This creates the erroneous impression that there are two groups of tasks (white and black) in the calendar and something differs between them. I know that you can assign a specific text color to each of the tasks, but it would be too time-consuming and I think there is no global option for that, right?