EPIM cloud logon fails

Please post your suggestions, bug reports, ideas regarding synchronization here
VolkerM
Experienced

EPIM cloud logon fails

Post by VolkerM »

Cannot login to EPIM cloud (https://cloud.essentialpim.com/epim/index.php/login) no more. The error message is:

"Zugriff verboten

CSRF check failed"

(See screenshot attached!)

Furtheron it is no longer possible to logon to the Aston page (https://cloud.essentialpim.com/hostbill ... php?login/). After entering the valid credentials the fields in the logon mask are just emptied - no error message. I guess there is a connection between these two problems...!?

BTW, it doesn't matter which internet browser I use for that.
Attachments
EPIM-CLOUD-Error.JPG
admin
Site Admin

Re: EPIM cloud logon fails

Post by admin »

There were some issues with our infrastructure provider. "Aston page" as you call it should be working now. As for EPIM Cloud, try clearing cache and cookies. Thanks!
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
VolkerM
Experienced

Post by VolkerM »

Apparently you've fixed it. I can login to the EPIM Cloud page and the "AstonSoft" page. The synchronization of EPIM app against the EPIM Cloud now works again. THANKS for your support!
Piriste

Post by Piriste »

Last weekend I lost my notes and tasks data, both in epim cloud and win epim. Then I opened backup file, but it allways synchronised with epim cloud when start and lost data. Only thing that works, was clear synchronization data android and epim cloud, then synchronized from android to win epim. That recovers data, but now every note has same icon.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please check your Trash module in Windows version of EPIM. Whenever something is deleted, you can find it there and quickly restore back, if needed. Thanks.
VolkerM
Experienced

Post by VolkerM »

Sorry, but there still a problem with the EPIM Cloud synchronization. After activating it again (enter login credentials in the EPIM WIndows client) the synchronizing process seems to delete the notes data in the client. THe folder Notes is empty, NoteTrees.csv contains only one entry 'Baum 1', no entry in NoteTabs.csv, the folder Noteattachments is empty. BUT there are several entries in Notes.csv which seem to be valid...!?

How to refresh the synchronization in order to get the correct data from the EPIM client into the EPIM Cloud again?

Calendar, tasks and contacts seem to be ok by now.
Last edited by VolkerM on Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Click on File->Database Management, see the Clear synchronization data section there, select EPIM Cloud from the drop down box and click on the Clear button. That will reset synchronization.
VolkerM
Experienced

Post by VolkerM »

Success! Thanks a lot!!