EPIM 10

General talks about EssentialPIM

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Frizzell9
Expert

Re: EPIM 10

Post by Frizzell9 »

I completely agree with the iPad syncing. You have to install iTunes which I don't want on my PC. And it still doesn't connect after you do.
Image EPIM Pro User Since 2006

"Why a four year old child could understand this.
Run out and get me a four year old child,
I can't make head or tail out of it."
johncesta
Guru

Post by johncesta »

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I' just get all sorts of errors when I am syncing google notes or contacts etc. It times out and other errors.

I've used many many cloud apps and they are fast and reliable. Epim...not so.
John Cesta
Knights of Columbus
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for your input, John. Did you know synchronization with OneDrive was available in the latest version? If so and there's still some issues with it, please create a new topic, will have a more detailed look.
Android version of EssentialPIM. Keep all your data in sync!
Haldex
Guru

Post by Haldex »

Onedrive is working, but Notes are somewhere for iPad/iPhone. 🤔 Not possible to address!
Win 11 Prof 64 Bit, 16 GB, 11th Gen Intel i7-11390H 3.4 GHz
ecsaltz
Guru

Post by ecsaltz »

Frizzell9 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:50 am
admin wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:22 am The first public Beta 1 version should be available in couple of weeks.
I'm getting all fidgety like a kid on the night before Christmas, and constantly clicking on the 'Check for Updates'. It's been over 3 weeks since your reply, so can you maybe give us an update on the EPIM 10 timeline? Thanks :D
Patience (I feel your pain!). The bugs in v10 Beta are being worked out currently. My best guess (not admin's) is that it will be finally released within this month, October, 2021. Again guessing, while the initial v10 release will have new features, it may not have all that some may have wished for - future v10 incremental releases may add more.
PC Desktop: Window 11 Pro, 34 inch 4K monitor.
Cell phone: Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, Android 12 - linked with Garmin Fenix 6 Pro wrist watch and Fitbit Sense wrist watch.