EPIM 8.5: Bugs in Newsletter

Support related problems and questions

Moderators: TerryRogers, Max

Georgo2010
Guru

EPIM 8.5: Bugs in Newsletter

Post by Georgo2010 »

I am sorry, but I'm horrified by how many bugs haven't been corrected in the current version of EssentialPIM 8.5. :shock:
Just focus, eg. the creation of newsletters:

1. The "Sender" is in the section "Message" in this format: <Last name> <First name> "<email address>" - it´s correct, but in the case is wrong format (only!): <First name> <Last name>. When you can try to change the order fields manually by right click, an error message "Access violation at address 0040B43E in module 'EssentialPIM.exe'. Write of address 00564B90." is displayed. On this mistake I pointed out several times.

2. Underlines are not working for tabs "&Text" and "&Attachment".

3. The "To" is In the section Preview is displayed in the wrong format as <First Name> <Last Name> and e-mail address not bounded by square brackets. On this mistake I pointed out several times. It is necessary to put the full name in quotation marks and the email address in brackets, eg. "Bond James" <james@bond.com>

4. It is really great to allow you to save a written or sent newsletter as a project, if I can only delete it!

5. Why are not here necessarily options for Priority and Request Read Receipt like as in a new message?
Jiri Humplik
main czech and slovak translator (epim.preklad@gmail.com)
http://www.epimcz.wbs.cz

MS WIN10 Home 64-bit @150 dpi: EssentialPIM Pro Portable 8.5
Xiaomi Redmi 4X, Android 7.1.2, MUIU 10.3.1.0: EssentialPIM Pro 5.6.2