EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.54 Released
10 May 2013
We would like to announce the immediate availability of the new version of EssentialPIM. This release fixes issues found since the previous version and introduces couple of improvements regarding performance of the reminders window. All users of EssentialPIM are encouraged to upgrade to EPIM 5.54.
The new version can be downloaded from the Get EPIM page. The list of changes is available in the Version History section.
This update is free for all EssentialPIM Pro users who already have EPIM version 5.5x installed.
EssentialPIM for Android 2.1.2 Released
26 April 2013
- Added translations for Month view in Calendar for most of the supported languages
- Fixed issue with inability to switch to Year view in Calendar on some devices
- Some app optimization
EssentialPIM Pro and Essential Free 5.53 Released
17 April 2013
A new version of EssentialPIM is available for download. This is a service release with a number of improvements and fixes found since last version.
We also introduced couple of tweaks to improve performance and overall stability of all the major synchronizations (Google, Outlook, Android and iOS). The detailed list of changes can be found on the Version History page.
For EssentialPIM Pro 5.5x version users this update is free regardless of the license expiration date.
EssentialPIM for Android 1.92 Released
15 April 2013
- Updated Italian and French translations
- Fixed issue in Calendar when switching from Week to Month view
- Fixed loop in Notes after syncing with Windows EPIM
- Fixed sync issues in Contacts
EssentialPIM for Android 1.9 Released
4 April 2013
- Added Month view in Calendar
- Added Today button in Agenda view (access it by tapping on Menu)
- Updated Italian and French translations (thanks to Guido Pascale and D. Roumanet)
- Optimized handling of reminders
- Couple of minor bug fixes
Introducing EPIM-Outlook Sync
28 March 2013
We would like to announce the release of the new freeware tool for synchronizing EssentialPIM with Outlook 64-bit. Due to different architecture, EssentialPIM needs a separate application to synchronize with a 64-bit version of MS Outlook or Exchange Server.
EPIM-Outlook Sync is available for download from the Get EPIM page. More information about the tool can be found in the Supplementary Apps section.
EssentialPIM for Android 1.8.8 Released
27 March 2013
- Fixed out memory error during sync for some older devices
- Various bug fixes related to handling of database requests
EssentialPIM for Android 1.8.7 Released
25 March 2013
- Added Vietnamese and Serbian localizations (thanks to Le Cuong and Dorel Voštinar)
- Updated Russian, Dutch and Czech languages (thanks to vvorl, Peter Tak and Jiří Humplík)
- Fixed a bug causing problems with correct listing of password entries
- Fixed problem with showing calendar dates incorrectly in the Agenda view after sync with EPIM
- Fixed several stability issues
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 5.52 Released
21 March 2013
A new version of EssentialPIM 5.52 is here. This is a service release that fixes most of the issues found in the previous 5.5 and 5.51 versions.
If you are using Pro version, this update is free for you if you purchased on 24th February, 2012 or later. If unsure, use Help->About menu to check the date. If your 1 year of free updates is expiring, you can switch to Lifetime Updates to make sure you have the newest version always for free.
The detailed log with changes for this release is available from the Version History page.
EssentialPIM Pro and EssentialPIM Free 5.51 Released
8 March 2013
We would like to introduce a new version of EssentialPIM. This is mostly a bugfix release with all the major issues found since last version fixed. That includes but not limited to: synchronization with OneMediaHub, Memotoo, Google Contacts and iCloud services, Week view in Calendar, native Dropbox integration and Unicode support.
The complete list of changes is available on the Version History page.
Update to the new version of EssentialPIM Pro is free for anyone who currently uses version 5.5.